View Thread

• 1.  Help Aspiring FMs - Survey Request

Posted 01-26-2021 11:15

Hi Everyone, 

Short: Please help aspiring FM professionals by taking this short survey. There is a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card as a thank you each month over the next three months (so you could have up to three chances to win if you take this before 25 Feb)!

Long: I am a Marine veteran and founder of Stratum FM community. With Stratum, each month I speak to multiple veteran service organizations, reaching thousands of transitioning veterans, and introduce the FM industry to them. We point them to the great resources at IFMA and other organizations to learn more as well as create our own content to help the transition process. I am working to create a screening tool to help directionally point people to 3-5 sectors of the FM industry they might most be interested in, at least to help them narrow where to begin their research for a new career, education resources, next steps, jobs to apply for, etc. 

To do this, I have created a survey (linked again here) to map the FM space via current professionals in roles of all levels and I would love your input. We are going to take the results and, keeping your responses anonymous, create a screening survey for people to take, linking their responses to trends we receive from the survey. 

Help the next generation of FM find their future career and be signed up for a drawing of a $50 Amazon gift card as a reward! 

Cheers, 
    Alex

------------------------------
    Alex Cummings
    CEO & Co-founder
    FlowPath
    GA

• 2.  RE: Help Aspiring FMs - Survey Request

Posted 01-27-2021 14:51
    Thanks for the opportunity to participate, Alex. This is an exciting time to get involved in FM, and I hope your efforts to bring new talent into the industry are successful!

Vanessa Dunne FMP
    Office Services Manager

• 3.  RE: Help Aspiring FMs - Survey Request

Posted 01-27-2021 14:59
    Thank you, Vanessa!

Alex Cummings
    CEO & Co-founder
    FlowPath
    GA