Discussion: View Thread

Invitation Survey of Digital Twin for Smart Facility Management

• 1.  Invitation Survey of Digital Twin for Smart Facility Management

Posted 12-01-2022 19:32

Dear IFMA member,

I hope this post finds you very well.

I am Manea Almatared, PhD student at Civil and Construction Engineering Department at Western Michigan University. You are invited to complete online survey questions that intend to get your opinion about the digital twin technology application framework. This research title is "Digital Twin-based Facility Maintenance Framework Towards Smart Fire Safety". This study will serve me as dissertation research for the requirements of the Ph.D. degree in Civil and Construction Engineering at WMU.  It aims to validate the potential use of digital twin technology applications in facility management in order to solve the information and communication issues in the current facility management practices. Also, this research aims to measure how much practitioners' acceptance of Digital Twin in the facility management. This survey will take about 5 minutes. Your contribution to this study is completely voluntary. There are no risks associated with this study, and you have the freedom to withdraw at any time.

I attached the link for the survey questions in Qualtrics System. Kindly please click on the link as below:

https://wmich.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_41qrmvOMNR66pAW

If you have any questions, please let me know. Would you please pass it to IFMA members and all related  facility management people to get their response? Your responses are valuable and will make me achieve my goals of this study.

I really appreciate your help, valuable feedback, and your time

Manea Almatared
    Ph.D. Student
    Western Michigan University
    Email: almatared@gmail.com 

------------------------------
    [Manea] [Almatared]
    [PhD student]
    [Digital and Smart Construction Lab]
    [Kalamazoo] [Michigan]
    ------------------------------