• Staff Management: General Administration, Maintenance, Security, Housekeeping, Dining Services, Mailroom, Real Estate Administration, Design and Construction.
Company employees, contracted employees, and vendors / Hire / schedule / supervise / review and rate / recommend salary adjustment / termination
• Facilities Budget Controller: Compile, manage, and report variances to Facilities operating expense budgets and Facilities Capital plan(s)
• Operations / Building Maintenance: Coordinate the management of physical workplace and systems. Establish performance criteria, specify service contracts, and evaluate performance of both supervised staff and contracted services. Review operations, improve efficiencies and ensure facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health, and security standards.
• National Facilities planning / project management: Provide facilities support nationally / Travel nationally for on-site assistance with all facilities and space related needs IE: space utilization, interior planning, office moves, reconfigurations, relocations, construction management, and capital projects. Support and implement company / facilities policies and recommend changes when appropriate.
• Real Estate Management - Manage real estate portfolio (acquisitions, dispositions, and lease renewals). Work with Stake holders to establish policies and procedures of Real Estate administration. Coordinate / communicate information with RE brokers, attorneys, division contacts, project managers, senior management and other parties of transactions. Interact with National RE suppliers to analyze new lease deals; obtain information and financial models / market conditions / vacancy rates / rent liabilities / rental scenarios. Manage administration employees : rents, audits, ops reconciliations / record maintenance and retention. Ensure company compliance with lease terms and conditions of lease portfolio.