Kate is a highly regarded speaker, writer, and thought leader on the future of work. She is president of Global Workplace Analytics, a research-based consulting organization that helps employers and communities create and communicate the people, planet, and profit business case for workplace flexibility, mobile work, telecommuting, activity-based working, hoteling, well-being, and more.
Her firm's proprietary tools include:
• An extensive digital library with over 4,000 research reports, case studies, and news items related to workplace strategy
• A variety of customizable web-based and mobile calculators that estimate the ROI of workplace changes. These include a Workplace Change Savings Calculator™, Well-Being Savings Calculator™, Employee Engagement Impact Calculator™, Ergonomic ROI Calculator™, Mobile Work Calculator™, and others
• Model business cases for a wide range of workplace strategies and stakeholders
• Templates for collecting pre- and post-strategy measures of success
• Customizable eLearning courses specific to agile workplace practices
In partnership with a handful of leading product and service organizations, Kate and her firm provides on-call research, develops custom ROI calculators, and authors authoritative content for white papers, e-books, websites, and more.
Kate has co-authored three business books, contributed chapters to two others, and written scores of articles for major media outlets. Her firm’s research has been cited by hundreds of publications including the Harvard Business Review, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post.
Specialties: #Consulting, #Writing, #Workplace, #Stakeholder Engagement, #Speaking, #Research, #Remote Work, #Telework, #Telecommuting, #Mobile Work, #Activity-Based Working, #Well-Being, #Future of Work, #Innovation, #Workplace Change, #Thought Leadership, #White Papers, #Innovation, and more