IFMA’s annual Advocacy Day and Public Policy Forum will take place Sept. 12-13 in Washington, D.C., USA. This free event allows IFMA members and chapter leaders in the U.S. to utilize their experience and expertise in FM to help inform the public policy process.
Attendees will get a first-hand look at how Congress creates and implements the laws that affect FM, learn about pending legislation that may directly impact the industry and get policy updates from IFMA’s legislative team, administration officials and members of Congress.
No experience is needed — all you need is a desire to help advance the FM profession. Come experience this tremendous benefit of IFMA membership and find out why so many attendees keep coming back each year.
- Get a first-hand look at how Congress creates and implements the laws that affect your business.
- Learn about pending legislation that may directly impact FM.
- Participate in the legislative process.
- Get policy updates from the source — including IFMA’s legislative team, administration officials and members of Congress.
- Meet with your representatives at their offices in the U.S. House and Senate and help ensure that their decisions will positively impact FM.